Visit us at our new location!
27-43 Wormwood Street, Suite 110
Boston, MA 02210
Getting to Wormwood Street
- Take the Red Line to South Station.
- Shuttle from South Station: Wait for the shuttle on the north side of Summer Street outside South Station. (See schedule). Exit at 27-43 Wormwood Street.
Walking from South Station (5-7 minutes): Exit the station and walk southeast on Summer Street across the Fort Point Channel. Take a right on Melcher Street just across the bridge. Turn right onto A Street. Take a left onto Wormwood Street and follow the road until you reach Tower Point. The entrance to the building is just in front of the brick tower.
From North of Boston on 93 Southbound
From South of Boston on 93 Northbound
From West of Boston on 90 Eastbound
Suggested Parking Locations
There is no public parking. The closest lot is the Channelside Parking Lot at 284 A Street.
- Necco Street Garage: Mon-Sun: 6am-10pm, fills up by 10 am Mon-Fri. $6 per half hour, $18 daily maximum, $19 early bird rate, card only
- 284 A Street: open air lot, unattended. Mon-Sun: 24 hours, fills up by 10 am Mon-Fri. $3 per half hour, $17 daily maximum, cash only
- 390 Congress Street: open air lot, unattended. Mon-Sun: 5am-12am. $17.00 flat rate, cash and card accepted
- Stillings Street Garage: Best after 3pm. Mon-Fri: 6am - 10pm. $5 per half hour, $20 daily maximum, $18 early bird rate
- Meters: Two Hour Limit. $.25 per 15 minutes. Mon-Sat: 10am - 6pm.